Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oh, Web Document Design, Chapter 7 Seems To Be The Chapter For Me!

Hello Everyone,

Chapter 7 really seems to be the chapter for me. Since the document I chose to analyze was a web document, there are just so many tips that I can apply immediately to improve the design it.

One of the suggestions that the book gives is to make a drawing of the document before creating it. For computer science and programming problems, I am constantly drawing pictures of user interfaces. Finding out that I can also extend that idea to document design is a welcomed suggestion and I will be using it.

I'm definitely going to add a FAQ section. No questions about that idea. I also read the part about introducing tabs to improve information accessibility. What if I created my own custom tab control for a web document? It seems like an incredibly striking idea.

Regards,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment